JOIN COOL 102.7 AT THESE UPCOMING EVENTS
VISIT WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION | MORE INFORMATION
Dog Days Bar & Grill
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
On the 19 Mile Marker
1232 Jefferies Road, Osage Beach, MO
Hwy 54 to Jefferies Rd, 1st exit west of Grand Glaize bridge.
Join the crowd at the single largest one day boating event at Lake of the Ozarks. All ALL BOATERS are invited to join us for an afternoon filled with boating, family, friends, games, prizes and a FREE CONCERT WITH LIVE BANDS FEATURING:
EVENT SPONSORS INCLUDE:
- First State Bank Mortgage
- Lake of the Ozarks Marine Dealers
- Elite Roofing and Siding
- Tri County Lodge Association
- Amos Septic
- Golden Rule Insurance
- Southwest Stone Supply
- KRCG TV13
You could win a new Yamaha VX at AquaPalooza from Surdyke Yamaha!
One lucky winner will be announced from the Aquapalooza stage on Saturday, July 18th
||21ST ANNUAL THREE RIVERS RUN - JULY 15
From Bagnell Dam down the Osage to the Missouri, then onward to the Mighty Mississippi, Finishing at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. Entry fee is $750 in donations to the Tri-County YMCA. This covers your participation in the ride, all fuel and oil, as well as a luncheon and post-party celebration at Ameristar Casino. Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win a Sea Doo and Trailer!
||2015 HOT SUMMER NIGHTS - RAIN OR SHINE -
MAY 8, JUNE 12, JULY 10, AUG. 14 & SEPT. 11
Crusin' on the Bagnell Dam Strip in Lake Ozark, MO. Free admission and participation for Missouri's Top Family Cruise Event. All makes and models of cars, trucks and motorcycles accepted. Great food, fun and shopping! 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM
||LAKE OZARK BIKE NIGHT - 3RD THURSDAY OF EACH MONTH
Join us at 5:30 PM each third Thursday for Lake of the Ozarks Bike Night. There will be prizes and giveways! Enter for your chance to win a new Yamaha Stryker 1300 or Customized harley-Davidson Fat Boy. CLICK HERE TO HEAR MORE
| ADDITIONAL 2015 EVENTS
2015 MISSOURI STATE FAIR CONCERT TICKET PRESALE INFORMATION
Mark your calendars for 9 a.m., June 12, 2015, for our Mix 92.7 Presale opportunity for Pepsi Grandstand Concert Tickets.
Starting at 9 a.m., June 12, our radio listeners can purchase tickets to all Missouri State Fair Concerts through Ticketmaster online or by phone, using this link and password:
Password is MIX927
- HAPPY TOGETHER TOUR 2015 - THURSDAY, AUG 13 $25/$20
The Turtles featuring Flo & Eddie, The Association, Mark Lindsay (Former Lead Singer of Paul Revere and The Raiders), The Grass Roots, The Buckinghams, The Cowsills
- DEF LEPPARD WITH STYX & TESLA - FRIDAY, AUG 14 $65/$60/$55/$50
- JUSTIN MOORE WITH EASTON CORBIN - SATURDAY, AUG 15 $40/$30/$25/$20
- JOHN MICHAEL MONTGOMERY WITH BELLES & WHISTLES –TUESDAY, AUG 18 $20/$25
- GARY ALLAN WITH THE SWON BROTHERS - WEDNESDAY, AUG 19 $35/$30/$25/$20
- CASTING CROWNS WITH I AM THEY - THURSDAY, AUG 20 $25/$20
- ALABAMA WITH MICHAEL RAY - FRIDAY, AUG 21 $40/$30/$25/$20
- THE FRAY WITH ANDY GRAMMER - SATURDAY, AUG 22 $40/$30/$25/$20
GENERAL PRESALE INFORMATION:
Ticket Limit: 10 ticket limit purchase per credit card billing address
Ticket Presale Pick Up: Tickets sold through the presale will only be available by pick up at the Will-Call Window located at the Missouri State Fair Box Office – they will not be mailed.
Fair Fan Presale Concert Ticket Will-Call- Window Policy: Presale concert tickets will NOT be mailed
- All tickets purchased through the Fair Fan Presale, June 9 – 15, will be WILL-CALL-WINDOW only. These tickets will not be mailed.
- Ticket buyers must come to the Missouri State Fairgrounds Box Office to pick up tickets; located on State Fair Blvd., on the Missouri State Fairgrounds in Sedalia, Mo.
- Tickets may be picked up during Box Office hours, or on day of show.
- Box Office opens at noon Monday, June 22
- Hours: June 22 – Aug. 7, noon to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
- Closed July 3 Holiday
- Hours: Aug. 10 – 12 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Hours: Aug. 13 – 23, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Daily
- Hours are subject to change based on holidays and other events
- The credit card used to make the purchase will be required when picking up the tickets, along with a photo I.D. No exceptions.
- The service has been implemented to deter ticket scalping, and therefore, improve the opportunity for individuals wanting to purchase tickets.
More information about other Missouri State Fair events, Aug. 13-23, is available on the Fair’s website, www.mostatefair.com, and by following the Fair on Facebook and Twitter.
Click to Enlarge | Click Here to Hear More
Register to win at select locations each Bike Night this Spring and Summer.
UNIVERSITY OF MO
CONCERT SERIES ON
FOLLOW THEM ON TWITTER @UConcertSeries